Soap Creek Marina offers completely furnished rental cabins. Conveniently located close to several state parks, golf courses, historic sites, and shopping.
Each cabin has 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, living room with Satellite TV, dining room, fully equipped kitchen, and patio. Walking distance to marina, ship store, beach, & campsites. Private dock and boat slip for cottages.
Quiet, serene and natural, the waters and amenities at Soap Creek Marina offer the relaxation you expect in a natural, convenient, and safe recreational setting.
· 5 Lakeside Cottages (3 BR/2 Baths)
· 2 Launching Ramp
· 120 Covered Boat Slips (Electricity & Water)30 Uncovered Boat Slips
· Over 30 Campsites (Electricity & Water)Multiple Primitive Campsites
· Fully stocked Ship's Store - Game Room
· Event Center (Concerts (various genres, Live Theater, Movies, etc.)
· Meeting Rooms (5 – 150)
· 40 restaurants within driving distance
· Hiking Trail
· Free Wireless Internet (Ship’s Store)
· Public Bath House
· Public Beach Area
· 2 miles from historic Lincolnton, GA
· Only 45 minutes from Augusta, GA
· Only 45 minutes from Greenwood, SC
· All slip renters get 10% off the price of gas